Over 100 Employers at U of T Career Fair
Sep 17, 2018
Companies on Campus in the next two weeks!
Career Exploration & Education has lots of opportunities for you to engage with companies who are interested in hiring students! In some cases, they are looking for students and recent grads right now! To learn about these opportunities and more, visit clnx.utoronto.ca. Share with your clubs and groups and other students!
Company Information Sessions
Every year over 100 companies come to UofT for Company Information Sessions. These allows you to learn about career opportunities and culture and hiring processes in specific companies that may be of interest to you! Come out to one or attend many! Register at clnx.utoronto.ca
These are the companies coming to campus in the next 2 weeks!
September 10th, 2018
· PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
· Isaac Operations, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
September 11th, 2018
· Toronto Dominion Bank (TD), 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
September 12th, 2018
· Sun Life Financial, Hart House – Debate Room - 6:00pm – 8:00pm
September 17th, 2018
· The Kraft Heinz Company, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
· Manulife Financial, 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm (for Master & PhD Students)
September 18th, 2018
· Citibank, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
· Amazon, 5:00pm – 7:00pm
September 19th, 2018
· Ceebri, 10:00-11:30 AM
· Resume & Interview Workshop with Microsoft, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
· Manulife Financial, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
· Bloomberg, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
· Capital One, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
The University of Toronto Career Fair!
September 20th, 2018, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
255 McCaul St (U of T Exam Centre)
Register at clnx.utoronto.ca
· Meet employers from over 100 organizations who are hiring
· Check out the Student Lounge for career support and to connect with alumni!
· Drop by the Linkedin Photo Booth and get a professional headshot photo takenq
· Bring your resume and apply for jobs on the spot!
Don’t miss this chance to network & pursue career opportunities!
Career Exploration & Education serves all UofT students and recent graduates (for two years from the day of convocation). This includes graduate, undergraduate, domestic and international students!
Assistant Director, Employer Recruitment and Engagement