Translational Research Program Information Session
Apr 26, 2018
We are hosting several information sessions that you can attend in person to meet Dr. Joseph Ferebok, Director to have your questions answered directly.
April 26 2018, 4-5pm Info Session
Location: 263 McCaul St, Rm 120, TRP Office, University of Toronto
Not able to attend in person but still interested in learning more? You can also request to book a meeting with the Director over Skype or in-person meeting. Contact us at Email: email@example.com
About Us - Translational Research Program
The Translational Research Program (TRP) challenges you to think differently and strategically. Advance your career through new network connections, experiential learning and professional skllls development.
- Two-year Professional Master's Degree, Course-based
- Build practical, real-world skills
- Transform research and knowledge into action
- Network with leaders in healthcare, research, government, and industry to champion change
Are you a clinician or MD looking to advance your professional skills?
- The program has been approved as a Clinician Investigator Program (CIP) alternative to a thesis-based masters program.
- The program is very flexible and modular to allow students the flexibility to coordinate with their clinical responsibilities.
Learn more about us HERE.